Ensuring Document Security In A BYOD Environment
What happens if an employee’s smartphone is lost, stolen or hacked?
A growing number of organizations are moving to the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) model. But what happens if an employee’s mobile device is lost, stolen or hacked?
In our new e-book, Ensuring Document Security In A BYOD Workplace, we’ll show you how to plan and implement a system for securing your sensitive business information in a complex mobile environment.
You’ll learn about:
- Five benefits of providing a secure BYOD environment
- Developing security policies that control access to sensitive data
- Protecting your network with mobile device management (MDM)
- Restricting document use with information rights management (IRM)
- Training employees on smart security habits and device maintenance